IMPORTANT ADVICE ABOUT HEAD INJURY
If an individual has had a head injury,
has been seen in hospital or by a doctor and sent home,
the patient should be taken back to hospital or a doctor notified if the patient:
1. Becomes confused, drowsy or irritable;
2. Complains of severe, unrelieved headache;
3. Begins to vomit;
4. Develops any form of muscle weakness;
5. Complains of blurred or double visions;
6. Has black-out or convulsion.
Any patient who has had even a minor head
can take several hours to recover and they should not:-
1. Be left alone;
2. Be allowed to drive a vehicle or ride a bike;
3. Drink alcohol.